Saturday, September 09, 2006

Rocky Horror night



Last night we went to a party to welcome home our dear friend Glenys who has come back after 4 years in the UK. The party was a Rocky Horror Picture show party and was absolutely fantastic! This is me as one of the "unconventional conventionalists" or whatever they are called. Our friend MIV finally realised his dream of dressing up as "Dr Frank n Furtur" (i really don't know how to spell that) in proper corset, fishnets etc. Including make - up. He looked absolutely great! Unfortunatly his wife (our lovely friend Julia) has forbidden any photos of MIV going online, even such a blog as mine. Oh, well.... understandable really..... I don't think I'd want photos of my husband dressed in ladies underware and make up going online either.

I got the outfit from Craft Ideas at Indooroopilly. Not just a craft store! click on the link below to go to their website!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*grin*

I love the picture! Excellently done.

Jenny said...

Thanks Betsy! I thought it was pretty well done considering I only started organising the outfit on Friday morning. Do you know that I found almost everything at the Craft Ideas store at Indooroopilly? For a craft shop, they have an excellent range of costume gear!