Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bag update



Here is THE BAG, felted at least. I have not yet done the handles, but hopefully will have them done by next week. Joey will teach me to icord this evening. The bag is still a lot bigger than I expected and that is after 5 washes. Oh well, It will be a good knitting bag as it should hold heaps - it really was a very big bag before I chucked it into the machine!

Thanks Julie, Karen, Betsy, Ben & Barney for all commenting so nicely on my blog! It's really nice to know that people are reading it and making contact.

Ben - Yes, of course it is! Hopefully we will get down to see you sometime as well, but unfortunatly it won't be very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comments are good.

I warn you, I intend to pester you with comments whenever I can think of something to say.

And I hope the i-cord lesson went well.