Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Menopause Is GREAT!.... the musical that is.

Well, went and saw "Menopause The Musical" last night. I don't think I have laughed so hard in ages. I just lost it on a few occasions. FANTASTIC! What was even better was that my mother-in-law Carol had gotten really good seats - third row from the front, almost in the middle. We could see EVERYTHING including all the facial expressions (often the funniest part) and everyone's moves. I don't think I've ever had such good seats at any type of performance. It was really good to see it with both my mums too. And on my birthday to boot. Such a good night!

I am trying to felt my bag as i write. "Trying" is the appropriate word! It's on it's third wash now, and although I haven't checked it this wash, after the last wash, it had only felted a little bit. I don't know how many washes it's going to take. I think I am going to have a larger bag than I expected. We'll see......

Got Night Owls tonight. My friend Julie from the Mountain Spinnery is going to bring some silk for me to buy. I have already bought some in the colour I want, but now I want more. Julie says she has 200grams more of that colour. At $20 per 100grams though, I think I can only really afford to by 100gms. I would love to get the lot, but I have to be careful. I am heading down to Adelaide to visit a friend soon, and want a little bit of money for the holiday!

Ps. Click on below for the link to the musical's website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great to hear you had fun, happy belated b'day by the way:) now this friend in adelaide, wouldn't happen to be some one I'm related to now would it? :o)