Monday, September 25, 2006

Nearly time!!......

At this moment it is 13 hours and 15 minutes until we are scheduled to fly out of Brisbane! And counting.....
You can tell I am excited can't you? I will try and update while I am on my trip, however I don't know whether Barney has a computer at his place or if I will be able to get to an internet cafe. If not, I'll put a few photos up and tell you all about it when I get back. I'm sure the best bits will be the yarn stores and the winery's! The zoo should be pretty good too, if we get there. Lachlan and I have already got onto the internet and worked out where certain yarn stores are in relation to Barney's place! You know it'll be one of the first things I'll want to do!!! Whether Lachlan and Rory let me though is another matter....
Anyway, mostly packed, but still have a few things to do, so mustn't sit nattering on..

I'M GOING ON A PLANE TOMORROW!!!! I'M GOING TO SOUTH AUSTRALIA!!! YEAY!!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Have a great trip!!!