Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Todays the day

3 hours to go before I am admitted.  I am feeling so much better mentally today.  Although I'm still pretty nervous and very tired 'cause I hardly slept at all last night.  

Thank you everyone for your love, hugs and best wishes.  I really couldn't get through this without you all.  I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends all around the world who are praying for and thinking of me.  In particular though, I would like to thank all of my family, my friends online and in real life including; Tina, Betsy, Anushka, Karen, Leah, Stormy, Lindsay, Naomi, Jacqui and Fran.   You guys are the BEST!!  (i sound like I'm winning an oscar LOL) 

Anyways, gotta go get organised (haven't packed for the hospital or anything yet) and I will see you all when I get out.  Better and Brighter (and probably a little pinker) than before.  :) 

Love peace and Joy
Jenny xxooxxoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are the best Jenny! You're loved sooo much! We'll all be right here waiting for you! You best boogie though as I'm not good at waiting. lol

Your special candle is lit (a lovely fuchsia one I picked out specially for you) - thoughts and prayers heading your way...
Lots of Love & Big Ol' Hugs! Stormy

Anonymous said...

Bit late, but I hope all is going well :)

*hugs* for whenever you get this!