Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Apologies.....

I would like to apologise to those whom I may have offended in my last post, due to my blaspheming and cursing God.  I do not usually do this, but was in a bit of a bad state last night (if you couldn't guess! ;-) )   I won't apologise for my other swearing, as hey, i do swear and I really don't give two hoots about it.  But as I know there are a few people who read my blog who may be offended by the blaspheming, I am sorry to those people.  

I am feeling a little better mentally this morning (if not really physically) and am determined to make this a better day.  

1 comment:

Tina said...

Darling that was tame in my view. You are scared and having a small rant. I've seen much worse online and in real life. You have nothing to apologise for!!!

Many many many hugs and I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today and tomorrow.

Love Tina