Saturday, October 21, 2006

Finished pink/burgundy bag.

Hey all.
Well, another week has gone by... Wasn't sick this week.. Yeay!

However, it wasn't that great again either. Rory (our son) managed to get himself 2 days of internal suspension (where are technically suspended, but still have to go to school - does work in the office all day) He had a major "meltdown" (school term for Hissy Fit / temper tanty) while at the school swimming lessons and assaulted 3 teachers. He's only in grade 2! I'm not sure what we are going to do with him - most of the time he is a very loving, compassionate and compliant boy, but every now and then, BOOM! something sets him off and he goes ballistic. We are taking him to the peadiatrician on Tuesday avo, and boy, do I hope we can get some decent help. I don't really want to medicate him, but he certainly needs help.

Anyway.... enough with the crappy stuff.... The good news is that I finished the pink/burgandy bag! Again, it has turned out way bigger than I expected. I really should start knitting these things a bit smaller I think. I was going to include a photo, but my digital camera need the batteries recharged before I download the photos, so I will add them tomorrow. I will also try to take a photo of the baby jumper I am working on - but I don't know how well I will be able to photograph the cable detail. We'll see.....

not much else to natter on about tonight. Don't want to be one of those really negative blogs, where the only time the author can write is when they've got a gripe. I like mine to be happy and positive most of the time with only the occasional bitch.... so as I am unfortunatly not in the chirpiest of moods, I'll say see ya.

No comments: